APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR THE AUDITION: Fridy, July 29th, 2016
*The application package must be postmarked no later than the day above.
■ The applicant must enclose:
- Application Form (ONLINE FORM or DOWNLOAD IT HERE) or ask Nishinihon Ongaku Kyokai.
- Curriculum Vitae with a photograph of the applicant.
- Three color photographs (3cm x 4cm, fullface and upper half of the body) One is for the Curriculum Vitae and two should be included by themselves.
- The receipt of payment for the entry fee (20,000 Yen/person). Please make the payment to the bank account below. This entry fee is not refundable. If you transfer the money from outside of Japan, please add 4,000 Yen for banking charges.
- Recording of yourself (either CD or MP3) should be sent to the below address. Please write your name and the piece you are playing on the recording.
- Don't forget to indicate if you require accompaniment by the official competition piano accompanist. The accompanist is available in Fukuoka for rehearsals on 22 and 23 August 2016.
The names of the people who have been selected to play in the final will be announced in the Nishinihon newspaper and this website on 31 July 2016.
■ Final Round of the Competition:
- Deadline for application Friday, August 5th, 2016
- If you are selected for the final round of the competition, please pay the fee of 50,000 Yen to the back account below. If you are entering as an ensemble, the fee is 30,000 Yen/person. If you transfer the money from outside of Japan, please add 4,000 Yen for banking charges per transfer.
- Final Round Concert is open for public: tickets cost 1,000 Yen. (1,500 Yen at the door)
■ Bank Account
||THE NISHI-NIPPON CITY BANK,LTD ( NANOKAWA BRANCH)
||NISHINIHON ONGAKUKYOUKAI KAICHOU SUENAGA NAOYUKI
■ Address for Application
Nishinihon Ongaku Kyokai
1-11-50, Nanakuma, Jyonan-ku, Fukuoka city, Fukuoka Pref., JAPAN
Zip Code: 814-0133
PLEASE FILL OUT THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM or PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE APPLICATION FORM HERE.
Deadline for entry in the 61th competition